· Children learn naturally through play and developmentally appropriate activities.
· Sensitive, experienced, well-trained teachers are necessary for a quality program.
· Preschool is where children learn and practice the skills they need to be life-long learners.
· Success in school is dependent upon a child’s ability to: process thoughts, communicate, follow directions, maintain self-control and organize him/herself.
· Children learn best in an environment where parents and educators work together.
· Readiness skills are achieved when each child is developmentally (both physically and mentally) ready.
· Self-worth and confidence develop in a climate of acceptance and active exploration.
· The uniqueness of each child brings richness and diversity to our program.
· We nurture young children by promoting kindness and respect and fostering a climate of acceptance